Basically to test a MS Dynamic CRM , There are two general domains in CRM which need to be tested thoroughly .These two domains are Data quality and data conversion , core functionality of CRM. Apart from these two domains other testing is also important like: Performance Testing.
Data Quality & Data Conversion : To test this Domain we can identify those errors with data quality and conversion . At each flow of client ’ journey or update in CRM we must confirm that CRM is serving as expected with or without information . For this we should keep in our mind during testing like:
• No Data Duplication
• Hidden Data remains Hidden
• No wrong fields should be populated.
• Data Mapping should be in right way.
• New and Updated data saves well.
• Data sorting should be done properly.
• Graphs display data accurately.
• No missing data in CRM.
Functional Testing of CRM : Secondly we should focus on functional features of CRM during Testing. There are some common functional features and related scenarios which need to be tested like:
• Authenticated Users should be permitted to use CRM as per their defined roles in CRM.
• CRM should be functional with different browsers and Operating systems as well.
• Error message should be populated if any connection in CRM break.
• If CRM integrate with any POS, each relevant transaction data should be updated on each step of POS .
• Should have proper exception handling.
• Should have access to hidden data.
• Pre – Authorisation and Post - Authorisation
Performance Testing of CRM : In this Testing, we focus on how well CRM work under pressure or stress or Load . By this testing we can measure the effects of many users on the CRM’S performance. Here we need to test some features to perform this testing like:
• Response time of CRM on huge Load of Users.
• Check server utilization.
• Peak hours testing
• Error handling if CRM integrated with other applications.
• Loading Speed.
• Assess how many maximum number of users can access without any difficulty.