Our test automation services approach involves testing, refining, and delivering new features as soon as possible so businesses can reach their maximum potential. We inspect and validate software products to ensure they adhere to their quality standards.
Utilizing automation tool to run test case library is known as automation testing. Additionally, the automation program may generate thorough test reports, compare expected and actual outcomes, and enter test data into the system being tested. It is a combination of various technical practices and testing tools to ensure that the significant parts of a development project are functioning as expected. Automation testing is often used in tandem with continuous integration to validate code changes and ensure that they do not break existing functionality.
We include in Automation Testing
- • Unit Testing
- • Integration Testing
- • Functional Testing
- • Regression Testing
- • Keyword Testing
- • Smoke Testing
- • Data-Driven Testing
Advantages of Automation Testing
- • Testing is carried out speedily and yields results more quickly with less effort.
- • Rapid Evaluation & validation of various phases of application development.
- • Enhancing the project's overall efficiency by carrying out more test coverage.
- • Implementation & configuration are simplified & can be reused Automated test cases.
- • Reduce the time it takes to run regression tests by approximately 80% to support frequent software updates.
- • Deployment of automated unit testing to reduce the number of errors identified during the SDLC.
Types of tools we use:
Selenium with (Java)