The software testing that identifies system flaws and establishes whether the system's data and resources are secure from potential hackers is known as security testing. It makes sure that the software system and application remain secure and unaffected by any dangers or threats that could result in harm. Security testing is essential since any attack could be fatal for your business due to data loss or leakage, privacy invasion, etc. Users may doubt your company's validity, integrity, and confidentiality.
We include in Security Testing
- • Penetration Testing.
- • Authentication Testing.
- • Data Validation Testing.
- • Session Management Testing.
- • Web Services Testing.
- • Code Review.
- • Configuration Testing.
- • Vulnerability Assessment.
Advantages of Security Testing
- • Verify that the application follows all applicable rules and regulations.
- • Discover all of the application's security breaches in a comprehensive report.
- • Adding safeguards while maintaining the functionality of your application.
- • Inspect to make sure your data is always encrypted and safe under any circumstances.
- • Protect application from any vulnerability.
Types of tools we use