To remain competitive your organisation must be efficient across the business process spectrum. To do so you need to take sound decisions based on a balance between the cost and risk. To do so you will be heavily dependent on your content management in itself needs to be secure, flexible and collaborative. The users of this system must have anytime, anywhere access to a centrally controlled environment which is fully integrated with your business process and business application.
Most of the collaboration technologies were developed for different business functions, thus were independent and unaware of the branches of the same business. It was impossible to maintain so many systems and there was no central control over the users, roles, teams, contents, documents etc.
Before you decide to go any further some of the questions in your mind should be
Questions to consider
· Is the company content accessible securely to the people with correct clearance level?
· Is your system secure enough to stop any data leakage?
· Is the management in control of the content and the users of such a system based on the business rules?
· Does your software provide a flexible way for communication amongst the enterprise?
· Is the management features too cumbersome to use?
· Is this system using the full capabilities of your resources?
· Is the new content management system dumping and charging unnecessary features on your organisation
which are of no use to you?
· Does it provide Business Intelligence to make strategic decisions easier?
· Is it social media aware?
Microsoft ® SharePoint
Most organisations are now seeking to reduce their cost through a more streamlined approach. They want to fully use the features provided by use Microsoft® SharePoint such as increased flexibility, scalability and efficiency offered by cloud-based enterprise collaboration solutions. SharePoint is a well-managed cloud collaboration environment which removes the need for continuous administration which in turn releases costly resources for other tasks required to increase your business profitability.
AIIM or Association for Information and Image Management claims that 50% of all the corporations it has surveyed uses SharePoint. Microsoft claims that almost every Fortune 500 company uses SharePoint. SharePoint finds its usage in wide variety of fields not restricted to archiving, file sharing, versioning, search, collaboration, Business Intelligence(BI), Social media , Enterprise Content Management(ECM).
· SharePoint Online
It is a cloud based software hosted by Microsoft. The primary benefit of such a build is that you do not need to worry about installing, deploying and maintain servers. Companies can either buy stand alone licenses or integrated licenses with office 365.
· SharePoint Server(On-Premise)
. It is installed on your server in your organisation. It is the most complete version with all the features.
Microsoft® has publicly announced that it is investing heavily in its Office 365 cloud collaboration platform and the company will roll out new features first on the cloud based platform as a priority. Thus they have clearly indicated the future course the company is going to take. One of the reasons may be the central role SharePoint plays in office 365 suite .This is able to deliver a much more integrated user experience.
XRM Labs Advantage
XRM Labs cloud services for SharePoint reduces the risk and cost by offering your organisation a common platform with centralized control through SharePoint online. We are able to segregate your business units yet provide total interoperability across the board. Our solution will meet all your governance, customization and seamless integration needs.
At XRM Labs we are able to provide SharePoint based secured solution which can be used with Dynamics CRM, Navision, company sites, third party tools and mobile front end.
Benefits to you
· Corporate Agility
· Improved team productivity.
· Integrity of content.
· Flexible scalability in sync with business environment.
· Reduced turnover time through SharePoint deployment and auto upgrades.
· Innovation driven environment through clean collaborative environment based on Microsoft® SharePoint.
· Reduced infrastructure cost to maintain intranet site with SharePoint built in intranet site.
· Mobile user integration.
· Cost efficiency through your existing licenses with Microsoft®.
· Experienced developers available to you at no extra cost.
Contact one of our representatives today to find out how our SharePoint services improve your profitability, productivity, agility and efficiency. Our representative will study your requirements and current business process then our team will get back to you with the best way to implement SharePoint into your environment, the cloud services required by your organisation based on the current structure and the cost associated with it.