The Dynamics CRM 2015 is now released it further enhances the user experience, and focused on mobility and boosted fundamental concepts such as workflow and business rules in order to make the product much more extensible.
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 release update new features and improved integration to sales and marketing, and re-establishes code equality between the online on premise versions.
1. Microsoft improved the Guided Processes to include branching logic. Guided Processes concept increasing these visual process flows with conditional logic that can streamline processes such as sales cycles, and improves process consistency which helps in increasing sales winning rates.
2. Another assisted selling feature by Microsoft Dynamics is the ability to bundle products and facilitate up-sell and cross-sell recommendations. I've always found it odd that so few CRM systems offer this essential uplift opportunity. As shown in the screen shot below, the opportunity record now contains Suggestions link which promotes product bundles, substitutes, accessories and up-sell items.
3. Sales hierarchies is a new feature that rolls up accounts, products and users and can visually display information such as territory and forecasting data. This is one of those features that will give more benefit from larger organizations with decentralized sales teams aiming for big ticket items.
4. Some additional prominent new capabilities include (limited) offline operation and sync for tablets, improved search (across all record types) and new rollup fields.
5. The Business Rules which was introduced in CRM 2013 have been extended to use OR, IF/ELSE and other business logic. Business Rule logic can now be located in on the server instead of clients, guaranteeing better consistency and reducing multi-device management and administration.
6. Advance search option
Now it’s given on the top header, now user can open advance find from any CRM webpage. The advance find icon is highlighted below in the screen shot.
7. Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 Multi-Entity Quick Find
Another highly anticipated feature of Dynamics CRM 2015 is Multi-Entity Quick Find, which allows users to search across multiple entities.
Global Search is presented on the navigation bar, next to the Advanced Find button. User can simply enter a search term and click on the search item (or press ENTER) to begin the search. The searchable fields for an entity are defined by the Find Columns of the Quick Find View for that entity. Global Search also supports (*) wildcard searches.
In this new CRM update user is not restricted to only these entities. Additional entities can also be configured for Global Search on the General tab in System Settings.
Clicking on the Select… button enables you to select the entities to be configured for Global Search as per your organisation requirement. This list also includes any custom entities that you create.
With a restriction in place, you can only specify a maximum of 10 entities for global search. Otherwise a message will be prompted to your computer screen.
The Global Search Feature is an amazing tool that should be used as often as needed for ease and effectiveness within the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015 platform. It is cool to use, structured well, and can help you find anything in an instant!
8. Following are the area which have being enhanced:
Campaign Management Console
Integrated Social Listening
Marketing Resource Management
Internal Process Automation
Guided Sales Processes
Sales role Hierarchies also support across view hierarchies.
CRM for tablets enhancements
Customer Service -
Microsoft Social Listening