This feature is used to import data records for any entity.You can use this tool to import data records from one or more comma-separated values (.csv), XML Spreadsheet 2003 (.xml), or text files to import but here I would like to focus mainly include Contacts and Accounts in leads import in Lead Entity. Let's see how data import works in CRM 2013. Let's see how data import works in CRM 2013.
Following steps given below:
1. Open CRM System and click on Settings>> Data management>> Click Imports.
2. Browse your Lead’s excel sheet.csv (the sheet should be in csv format).
3. See the screen shot of excel sheet of some leads.csv format.
4. Click next.
5. File uploaded and click next.
6. Select the highlighted section and click next.
7. Select lead entity.
8. Then next button.
9. Match both fields below then click next.
10. Fields are matched with excel sheet fields and CRM Fields according to your needs then click next.
11. Click next.
12. Click Submit Button.
13. Click Finish.
14. This is a final step after successful imports of leads from excel sheet.
15. Import leads in CRM, as shown in the screen shot.