One of our clients named XYZ is a financial organization that acquires leads from various sources. These leads were assigned to their sales team for further follow ups. Management wanted to see reports and charts to understand the progress being made by the sales team.
PROBLEMS FACED BY XYZ
However, their internal business process was different from innovative process implemented in MS CRM. Due to the difference in the business process flow, XYZ had to train their staff on the existing business process and how it differs from their internal business flow. Unfortunately, management was unable to retrieve accurate information from the system, and the reports were not visually appealing.
We modified the business process to complement XYZ’s business process flow. New stages were added, which you can see from the following screenshots:
1) Sending out an email within 3 days of acquiring a lead.
2) If no reply, a second follow up emails is sent after 7 days.
3) A follow up phone call was made by our telemarketing team to close the sale.
4) The last agreements were signed (i.e. privacy, money laundering, etc).
CLIENT BENEFITS AND THEIR IMPROVED BUSINESS PROCESS
With the help of this new business process, we were able to provide all the features and functionalities that the client wanted (i.e. the implementation reduced the costs on training the sales staff in using the system). It also allowed management to have more accurate and visually appealing reports of the sales staff performance.
• Less room for error.
• Easy access to data.
• Easy for the staff to follow the new business process.
• Improved access to information and Data.