Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a global enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution that provides small and midsize businesses greater control over their financials and can simplify their supply chain, manufacturing, and operations.
The following Flowcharts depicts the Business Flow in Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
MODULES IN DYNAMICS NAV
Microsoft ERP Navision has the following Modules :
1. Inventory and Warehouse Management-This module stores data about various transactions of goods and items.Microsoft Dynamics NAV has powerful functionality to manage warehouse and inventory management and includes Item Budgets, Planning Resources, Standard Cost Worksheet and Price Management as well as additional enhancements and new features in the latest version – Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015.
1. Customers-This sub module contains data about customers . This Contains fields No.,Name,Responsibility Center,Location Code ,Phone No.,Contact,etc.
2. Item Journals-We use the item journal to post the same or similar journal lines, for example, in connection with material consumption,to make this recurring work easier.
This Module contains Fields Name,Description,No.Series,Reason code,etc.
3. Sales Journals- In a sales journal, we enter the relevant information for the transaction, such as the posting date, amount and the accounts we want to post to. The information we enter in a journal is temporary and can be changed as long as it is in the journal. This Module contains Fields Name,Description,Bal.Account Type,Bal.Account No.,etc.
2. Sales Orders Management-Sales Order management can be used to register both a physical and financial transaction. Sales orders can be generated from sales quotes and blanket sales orders or they can be created manually.
3. Purchase Orders Management- Purchase Order can be used to register both a physical and financial transaction. Purchase orders can be generated from purchase quotes and blanket purchase orders or they can be created manually.
4. General Ledger-Specifies posted entries from purchase orders, purchase invoices, purchase credit memos, journal lines, finance charge memos, reminders, and refunds. It manages all aspects of your general ledger including analysis.
General ledger is created by the posting of a purchase order, invoice, credit memo or journal line.
This Module contains Fields Posting Date,Document Type,Document No.,External Document No.,Vendor No.,etc.
5. Manufacturing-This module consists of Boms, routings, sub-assemblies, work centers, work calendars, work orders, capacity planning, and much more.
6. Assembly Management- This Module helps fulfill your light manufacturing and kitting environments in a fully integrated manner.
7. Human Resources - This Module Records all employee personal, administrative, and confidential information in one unified database, including employee classifications, skills/qualifications, and more.
8. Service Management - Create service contracts including schedules, response times, pricing, and customer preferences. Register equipment and manage all aspects of service orders.