In Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, Marketing lists is a related to groups of accounts, contacts, or leads. You can add any member type (Accounts, Contacts or Leads) in marketing lists. A Marketing list can only contain one record type. If you want to add member type (Account) in marketing list. Then you can see the screen shot and follow these steps below.
1. Click or Tab Marketing> Marketing Lists then click New Button
2. Enter the name of your list in the Name field (Marketing List Name PKY (Sample)). Then you can select the list member type in the Member Type drop down menu. You can select one of the following options.
3. Then you can select Account Option then Save Button.
4. In any Marketing List, in the Members area, click or tab the Add Icon
5. Then Open New Window. See the screen shot. You can select option Add using Lookup then click Continue Button.
6. Then Open New Window and you can select Any Account then click Select Button then click Add Button.
7. Then you can see the Marketing List of Member Type.