SharePoint migrations are difficult and can quickly become a disaster.
Our Team (Who We are)
Using the out of the box SharePoint functionality to migrate is close to impossible due to the complexity and the man hours required to carry out such an operation will result in an astronomical cost overrun. Therefore at XRM Labs we have a team of specialist with experience in using tools like ShareGate to carry out migrations in an unobtrusive manner quickly, efficiently within your budget.
Thus XRM Labs has very stringent and strict process in place which will require all business owners to review the content in relation to their business requirements. Then we will need the exact list of content that needs to be carried to your new system.
XRM Labs provides you an opportunity to restructure and reformat your existing content so that in the new system the management of this content is improved We try to target that on the new system the content is more searchable than the older system.
Our Method :
- Step 1 : Analysis - The analysis highlights scope, customizations, active workflows, and other potential migration roadblocks.
- Step 2 : Archive and Remove Stale Content - Review the content inventory with stakeholders to determine which content is needed in the destination environment.
XRM Labs establishes a set of business rules to label stale and relevant content. XRM Labs builds filter rules to help automate the identification of stale content during the migration project.
Offload stale or end-of-life content from SharePoint, storing the content on more cost-effective storage.
- Step 3: To mitigate risk and enforce governance policies in his destination environment, XRM Labs in conjunction with your Administrator will review, fix, or remove incorrect permissions.
- Step 4: Do a test migration, targeting zero downtime.
- Step 5: Review report created by XRM Labs and if acceptable do a full migration.
Our Target :
XRM Labs will try to reduce the cost by using a limited amount of resource and SQL Server DB Storage space which is costly Seamlessly transition to the enhanced functionality in the new SharePoint destination environment. Minimize their migration project time by reviewing, fixing, and optimizing SharePoint environment.