Off late one of the customer ask me how he can send out mass invitation email form Dynamic CRM. I thought of sharing the same with you.
In real world invitation list or mailing list that keeps on changing from time to time and event to event with dynamic market companies tends to keep on attracting new customers and try to keep in touch with old ones. For this company encourage their employee to send out emails or make phone calls or visit them personally. The biggest challenge is to make sure that these new found customers are added to the appropriate market list and these marketing lists are kept up to date. This grows into an enormously tedious exercise mainly because of volume of data that sales men are working with. In absence of automated systems it will be impossible to manage these lists.
Up-to-date marketing lists are core of marketing and sales division of a company. Microsoft Dynamics CRM empowers you to rapidly and effortlessly create marketing lists. MS CRM has search features for managing and filtering accounts, contacts, and leads, and we can use these features to set up targeted marketing lists. We just need to do the initial set up with the list with the requirement and Microsoft Dynamics CRM does all the rest required process.
1.Open the marketing list and click into the add existing marketing list a window opens from where we can select the existing marketing list or can also create a new marketing list.(Here creating a new marketing list).
2. We click on New button to add a new marketing list as shown below.
3. A new form opens here we fill all the required details which are asked and select the static marketing list. These are two types one is static type and another is dynamic and save the record.
4. Click on Add button.
5. Select the required option to get the list added in.
6. Click on the blue plus link to add the members in the list as shown below.
7. Select the source from where contacts need to get added and click continue
8. Select the contacts as per you’re your need and click Add button.
9. A process will be shown as contacts will be get added to the list.
10. All the contacts are now being added to this marketing list as shown below.
11. We will now finally save the record. By clicking save button on marketing list members form.The list is now created with all selected contacts and can be used to any mailing list by just selecting this marketing member list (Test Marketing list) which we just created from CRM look up.