Quick test is a very powerful testing automated testing tool. It is a record UI and playback automation tool. This QTP tool can work with any web, window application or java. QTP allows us to test web objects, ActiveX controls, multimedia objects, VB 6 applications, .NET framework applications, standard window application and java applets. Quick Test Professional 9.2 is latest release of quick Test Professional.
QTP used by Quality Test Professionals. It is a Mercury Interactive Functional Testing Tool. It
provides the IT industry best answer for functional testing and regression testing automation to address very major software application and environment. This automated testing tool organizes the conception of Keyword-driven testing to drastically simplify test formation and preservation.
QTP Professional’s Keyword-driven method, test automation specialists have full access to the fundamental test and object properties, by an integrated scripting and debugging environment. We can also obtain additional QTP add-On for a number of special environments.
- The basic concept QTP is based on two concept Recording and Playback.
- The scripting language used by QTP is QTP using VB scripting.
- There are 3 types of recording facility are available in QTP are Context Recording (Normal), Analog Recording and Low Level Recording.
- There are 3 types of Parameters are available in QTP are Method Argument, Data Driven and Dynamic.
- The QTP testing process consists of seven steps are Preparing to recoding, Recording, Enhancing your script, Debugging, Run, analyse, Report Defects and more.